Work With Us
Worksite Wellness and
Client Relationships Manager
Invest EAP/Centers for Wellbeing is a clinical and wellness non-profit agency supporting workplaces and employees with counseling, wellness services, mental health and life resources, and more. We have an exciting opportunity for the right high-level professional to work with our client relations team as we deliver these innovative occupational wellness and engagement programs.
Worksite Wellness and Client Relationships Manager
As we explore creative ways to make the most impact, the right candidate will be able to:
• Maintain and grow our client relationships with employers across Vermont and beyond;
• Develop and implement advanced employee wellness and educational programs;
• Work with our multi-disciplinary team on many deliverables and deadlines;
• Lead client engagement and partnerships; and
• Assist our leadership team in the day-to-day-operations of the program.
Experience working with membership-based organizations a plus. If you thrive in working cooperatively with people at all levels with respect, then we want to talk with you.
Please submit cover letter and resume, specifying your interested position, to email@example.com by March 25.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.